Melsec/Mitsubishi GX Simulator help

exiled

Hi guys

I have installed GX Simulator into its default installation folder/directory.
Which i am having trouble finding where the .exe file for this little tool hides.
Any ideas where she lives?

Anybody got any advice on using the simulator.

GX Devolper V8.12 & GX Simulator V6.13

GX Simulator

An icon should appear on the program toolbar. It has a blue border. On mine it appears at the rhs. If you hover your cursor over it, it will show a message
'start or end ladder logic test'. Watch out though, you cannot simulate an FX3U!!!! Why - i don't know!
So set it up as an FX2N to test your code, but obviously instructions specific to FX3U will not work.

FX3U simulation has been added in one of the recent versions of GX-Simulator. The one which comes with GX Developer 8.45 has it for sure (as I use it).

--edit--

Just checked the simulator's version. It is 7.13P. Should I say 'ask your local dealer'? ;)

Last edited:
Cheers Michael.
:geek: Newky brown on the way to ya 🍺

Many thanks, as i thought it was a stand alone application (such as RS emulate 500 for the slc500 range)
I must admit i seem to struggle with the mitsi software but this is easier than the bradley. No drivers to configure beforehand ect.