Micro-1 to PC communication issues

Success! Using WindLDR version 5 I was able to get the program off the PLC and test its functionality. I believe any version older than 5 would have also worked. At first I let WindLDR try and auto configure the communications setup, which failed for some reason. Then I just tried a few standard configurations on 9600 baud rate and I got it to upload and download. Thanks everyone for all your help.

My advice to anyone out there trying to do something similar with a new PC is to forget about SFW30 and do your best to get an old version of WindLDR. I dis not try CLIP yet which may also work.

Congratulations!
I'm glad you got it solved. Would you mind posting all the exact details of the comm settings and computer make, model and operating system in one post for others that follow might be able to solve a similar problem?

So in WindLDR v5 I allowed the automatic communication configuration try all possible com settings but it would fail each time. Ultimately I just ended up trying to download and upload with a couple of standard com configurations and the one that ended up working was 9600 baud, 8bits EVEN, 1 stop bit, 1:1 addressing for PLC. Thanks again everyone for the help/input.