Micro logix and mach3 cnc

"Coils" and "Contacts" in Modbus terminology are binary elements, so reading and writing them in binary format seems to be the correct method.

Do you know which Modbus function codes the Mach3 is using ?

Mach3 doesn't use modbus function codes
but the program won't read the input or holding registers
Mach's modbus test page gives a (Illegal Data) error MSG
or it could be the ML1100 not enabling the read or write functions tomorrow i will post the .Rss file here

Note: there has been Very much success with Mach3 and Automation Direct's DL series PLCs I don't
know what the differences between the AB and DL
PLCs are

Adam

Similar Topics

I'm working on a project currently that is requiring me to log a username and a and number. I need to MSG a string file, the username, and an INT...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I purchased the RSlogix 500 micro version yesterday. I got the download and activation link through the mail. A 512MB file got...
Replies
Views
Hello, first assignment with A-B stuff. The CPU is a MicroLogix 1000. Have a serial interface, so RS Linx Classic to edit the driver (AB-DF1) with...
Replies
Views
Hi! Last few I've been trying to send message from MicroLogix 1400 to Micro 850. Unfortunately every time I failed :banghead:. Did someone tried...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom