Micro850 + Sensor: 1 Axis can not move in negative direction when working together with sensor

vhs

Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot.
I use MC_MoveRelative to control the three axes of the arm robot. In my ladder program, when I connect the sensor to the MC_MoveRelative function blocks, all three axes of the arm robot able to move in the desired distance, however one of the axes, which is the lowest level of the arm robot, could not move in negative direction, it could only move in positive direction. But, this axis could move in negative direction when the sensor has no connections with its MC_MoveRelative function block.

I have checked all the wiring connections and the program itself, and found nothing is odd. I have tried many ways to fix this and ended up in the same situation. Do you have any idea what caused this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 195836.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 195836.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 195801.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 195801.png
    31 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot.
I use MC_MoveRelative to control the three axes of the arm robot. In my ladder program, when I connect the sensor to the MC_MoveRelative function blocks, all three axes of the arm robot able to move in the desired distance, however one of the axes, which is the lowest level of the arm robot, could not move in negative direction, it could only move in positive direction. But, this axis could move in negative direction when the sensor has no connections with its MC_MoveRelative function block.

I have checked all the wiring connections and the program itself, and found nothing is odd. I have tried many ways to fix this and ended up in the same situation. Do you have any idea what caused this problem?
n.b.:
_IO_EM_DI_00 is the sensor and _IO_EM_DO_09 is an electromagnet (the electromagnet works just fine, no issue)