Micrologix 1000 controller

Also, you probably need to be aware that the 1000 is "silver" (together with the 1200 and 1500) -- first phase of obsolescence...
http://www.rockwellautomation.com/legacy/overview.page

Ugh...

You wouldn't happen to know the timelines, as of today, it's still locked out. I think we have about 20 of those you mentioned. One of them has been sitting on my desk for a year as an upgrade for a fixed SLC I haven't had the chance to install yet.

2 weeks later

and curiosity is getting the better of me:

OZEE said:
Also, you probably need to be aware that the 1000 is "silver" (together with the 1200 and 1500) -- first phase of obsolescence...

Can anyone tell me what the silver dates are for the Micrologix 1000, 1200, and 1500?

EDIT: So I called my distributor (hate to bug him for something the web should tell me) and he confirmed that I need to start using the 1100 and 1400 and is working on finding out the silver dates (which I will post here) if he is able to find out for me.

Silver_000.png

Last edited: