micrologix-1400 channel-2 query

chintan12

hello friends
if i am communication my ML-14000 with microcontroller serially via channel-2 then what commport number I should mention in my programm????

is channel-2 is equalent to commport-2 or anything else
OR
how should i know in PLC programm which commport is assigned to channel-2 ??????

AB refers to their communication ports as channels.

Where are you seeing the nomenclature "commport".

Where are you seeing the nomenclature "commport".
Communication serial port was the name on the old personal computers that actually had them. Most better PCs had serial ports 1 and 2.

Similar Topics

I been tasked with setting up communication between a heating cooling unit manufactured by Advantage Engineering and a Microloagix 1400 plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Can any one please share the communication diagram of Micro logix 1400 channel 2 RS 232C pin wiring configuration...
Replies
Views
hi, i am implementing a process controlled by a micrologix 1400 monitored by a HMI over proface ethernet radio, i need a means of monitoring the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to download an RSLogix 500 application to the MicroLogix 1400 via Channel 1, the Ethernet Port? If so, how? I'm in the field...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom