Micrologix 1500: Viewing error codes, does not work

asteroide

Hi friends

I have a ARL Instruction (ASCII Read Line) that has activated the ER bit.

I would like to see the error code, according with the help I should add the ladder logic "Viewing_error_codes.jpg" I have done, but when I try to verify the project, 2 error appears: "RSLogix_Ladder.jpg".

I have changed some things, but the errors continues.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks a lot.

Viewing_Error_Codes.jpg RSLogix_Ladder.jpg

Hello

I am again with the same problem but with a Micrologix 1400.

Somebody could help?

Thanks a lot

Hello

I am again with the same problem but with a Micrologix 1400.

Somebody could help?

Thanks a lot

Try the "CPW" ( Copy Word) instruction.

The "COP" instruction the source and destination must be the same data type.

The "CPW" instruction the source and destination data types can be different.

See PDF

Last edited:
so far, I haven't been able to get the "error reading" rung that you've been trying to use to properly verify with a MicroLogix processor ... (I even tried the CPW instruction that Mickey recommended) ...

but ...

I have been able to get the COP rung to work with an SLC-5/03 processor - and with an SLC-5/05 processor ...

so ...

as near as I've been able to tell (so far) - you're not going to be able to read the ASCII error codes ...

lesson to be learned: not all RSlogix500 systems work the same way "under the hood" ...

suggestion:

post your ENTIRE project file (RSS extension) and tell us which rungs are giving you a problem ... maybe we can come up with something to help ...
note that you'll have to ZIP the file before attaching it (forum rule) ...

good luck with it ...

Last edited:
HMMM? Going back to the PDF I posted the T,C and R data type(s) are not allow with the "CPW" instruction,nor the MG,PD data types. My bad in not seeing that.

Last edited:
Help to find IP address.

Hi everyone....

I need your help, I don't know what is the IP address from my Allen Bradley Micro820, has a fault and I need go online to check it and fix it do you know how can find the IP Address?

I will like to hear you soon...