micromaster 420

bitske

Can somebody give me a quick guideline on how to do the next :

A small 3fase motor that has to be controlled in rpm via a wincc runtimescreen. And, if thats possible, a read out of the current in that runtimescreen

drive : micromaster 420 controlled over profibus
plc : S7 315 2DP

I'm a c programmer and i'm not that into S7 :rolleyes:
Hope u can help me

cheerz Bitz

Share your knowledge Please

JRW,

As someone who has not had the oppotunity to experiment with using a S7 315 and wincc to control a drive, I would be interested too.

Can you post your sample project on this forum so that those of us who wish, can download it?

Thanks in advance :D

Paul

I have just upgraded 3 water systems and 2 air conditioning systems using MM420's and MM440's all on the Profibus network (46 all together). Some varying speed to maintain pressures (rather than have bypasses) some varying speed to maintain temperatures. All using PID loops (question I have asked in another post!)

I am using Protool, with one of the new s7 315-2 DP's. its fairly easy to do if you are using the 315-2 DP's on board profibus, more difficult if you are using a CP card.

You can read all of the parameters on the drive though profibus, speed, frequency, Drive temperature, current, power.

We have 2 75kW Drives that are linked to In-touch, which displays about 30 parameters from the drive. Its easy to do, but it depends on what you want to do!

If you want any more info or help just shout

Barry

Bitz,

I will be back in the office on Monday- I need something faster
than a dial-up connection to e-mail the file.

Jay