Mitsbishi GX Developer Issue

I think the M50 might have its own program and is sending some sort of run command M50X. What cable is connected to the M50? What does the M50 connect directly to?

GX Developer Issue

OK, but is there a recipe controller?

Another HMi, a computer, custom recipe controller.

As I said it doesn't have to have a monitor or keyboard once it's programmed with the recipe(s)

No. There is only one HMI. Mac50. No other HMI.
HMI is ONLY used to change size. Thats it.

The Mac50 has limited functions there are macro's but these only work off function keys i.e. you can create a macro that sets Mxxx on say F1.
There are definitely no indirect (Z index) used for indirect addressing or effectively Byte or word manipulation of thr M area. one thing that really seems weird there are many rungs where a couple of N/O contacts are used to equal many bits that are not referenced anywhere else in the program seems very wierd why so many. I'm not aware of the HSC using M bits internally in the 500 range. TBH it does appear this is a very poorly written program but without seeing in the flesh what is going on it is difficult to see why it's not running.

The Mac50 has limited functions there are macro's but these only work off function keys i.e. you can create a macro that sets Mxxx on say F1.
There are definitely no indirect (Z index) used for indirect addressing or effectively Byte or word manipulation of thr M area. one thing that really seems weird there are many rungs where a couple of N/O contacts are used to equal many bits that are not referenced anywhere else in the program seems very wierd why so many. I'm not aware of the HSC using M bits internally in the 500 range. TBH it does appear this is a very poorly written program but without seeing in the flesh what is going on it is difficult to see why it's not running.

thanks Parky. We are based in West Midlands, your neck of woods. Would you mind having a look at it?

Also, if you look at Rungs 108 to 270 none of those coils are referenced anywhere, if you can get a dump of the program including the data i.e. upload the device memory "Main" & PLC parameters in other words upload all & zip it up (Might be too large to post here) but send me a PM with your email & I will have a look at it.

GX Developer Issue

Also, if you look at Rungs 108 to 270 none of those coils are referenced anywhere, if you can get a dump of the program including the data i.e. upload the device memory "Main" & PLC parameters in other words upload all & zip it up (Might be too large to post here) but send me a PM with your email & I will have a look at it.

Hi Parky,
not sure how to download all above as all programme is saved within GX Developer and unable to copy/paste from there.

Pls email us: [email protected]

Open the program in Gx.
Click 'save as
Name it what you like and it will create a folder with that name.
You can then zip or rar that folder to email as an attachment,

On top menue select on line, Read from PLC then tick all the boxes it may say Memory main does not exist so just accept it & upload then save as what ever you want to call it, then perhaps zip it up I don't think it is a very large one so you may not need to zip it but make sure you copy the whole directory

GX Developer Issue

On top menue select on line, Read from PLC then tick all the boxes it may say Memory main does not exist so just accept it & upload then save as what ever you want to call it, then perhaps zip it up I don't think it is a very large one so you may not need to zip it but make sure you copy the whole directory

Tried to copy file but not sure where copied file is saved. Its not in `c`. Attached screenshot.

Pic6 24.07.jpg

Open explorer and in the search box type FAS Small and click enter.

Windows will search the entire hard drive to find it.

Or do a Save again and click the Browse button and navigate to a known folder

EDIT: You will be looking for a Folder with that name, not a file.