Mitsbishi GX Developer Issue

No that is why I asked the OP to post what cards are connected, it seems like it may be an analogue i.e. 4 channel as the K4 is the number of Buffer memories to transfer to D30-33 but if the same as the FX2/3 then the buffer memories do not tie in it is possible the older FX range modules had different buffer designation. They are obviously setting the card with the TO instructions then reading the 4 channels what ever they are, however, this does not explain the M500> or the other registers that seem to go nowhere.

Please answer this question OP.
What is the MAC 50 plugged directly into? What cables are plugged into it? Where do they go?
Take a picture of the PLC with everything connected, and the MAC 50's connections as well.

Open the MAC 50 in Mac P + and save the program if it allows it.

The program makes absolutely no sense.
Something is missing here.
90% is just garbage.

If you called me, I would insist on a re-write rather than struggle through that horror show.

The program makes absolutely no sense.
Something is missing here.
90% is just garbage.

If you called me, I would insist on a re-write rather than struggle through that horror show.

GX developer

Hi all,
Problem fixed now. Had to Force On M500 and that was eureka. Absolute nightmare. (I am looking for the programme now!!!!)

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

Hi all,
Problem fixed now. Had to Force On M500 and that was eureka. Absolute nightmare. (I am looking for the programme now!!!!)

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

It only works when a bit is forced on in the program?
I think I speak for all of us when I say, we await your return.

Yep it is really trash, C235 is the high speed counter, no idea why the OP is using interrupts as well as the HSC there is no need & to use it within the interrupt is ridiculous, normally you use a TREU contact i.e. M8000 on the counter this then enables the HSC to run, you can use an interrupt then to compare the counter if instant read is required, to use a contact that is not referenced in the program as a coil makes no sense unless you can set this on the HMI the same goes for M502. As there is a reset for both those M coilos there must be a set in ther HMI or..... They never get reset at all, it would be interesting to see if they do actually get reset or is all that logic just rubish left over from the original progerammers fumbling to get it going.

Looking at the photo of the MAC50:

What happens when you press the blue MAIN MENU button?

What does F3 BACK return to?

What does F6 NEXT go to?

Is that just one screen of the HMI and the only thing the operator does ever is on that screen so that's the only screen that is ever seen, but there are other screens?