Mitsubishi: Communication PC-PLC-Robot

LeDude

Hi there,

I hope somebody can help me.
I am trying to set up a system, which includes a Mitsubishi FX3u-64m PLC with a FX3u-ENET and a Mitsubishi MELFA RV-1a robot, which has a network interface card in its CR1-controller box.

Well, my plan is, to program the PLC which "reprograms" or communicates with the CR1/ robot.

E.g. the PC sends the line "moveP1" and then the PLC (which is also needed for sensors and stuff) forwards it and lets the robot move to this point.

My main issue is, to actually establish a connection between the 3. Specifically to establish a connection/ handshake between the PLC and the robot-controller.

I know it is possible, and it is also new territory for me, but i know somebody has to have a clue. :D

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks