Mitsubishi Error 2200

Can anyone please explain the following error to me? I have created a very simple project and downloaded to a Q01. The processor remains in stop and will not run. I have determined that the following is what is stopping it. However, I do not understand what it is saying and what actions I should then take. Thanks.

Error code list[Error code 2200]
Applicable machine High performance model PLC, Process PLC

=====================================================================================

Error code(SD0) 2200
Error message MISSING PARA.
Common information(SD5-15) Drive name
Individual information(SD16-26) -
LED status(RUN) OFF
LED status(ERROR) Flashing
PLC operating state Stop
Diagnostics timing At power ON & reset

Error description & cause

No parameter file exists at the drive designated by the parameter enable drive switch(DIP switch).

Corrective action

Check/correct the parameter enabled drive switch setting.
Designate a parameter file for the drive designated by the parameter enabled drive switch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applicable machine Basic model PLC

=====================================================================================

Error code(SD0) 2200
Error message MISSING PARA.
Common information(SD5-15) Drive name
Individual information(SD16-26) -
LED status(RUN) OFF
LED status(ERROR) Flashing
PLC operating state Stop
Diagnostics timing At power ON & reset

Error description & cause

There is no parameter file at the program memory.

Corrective action

Check and correct the setting of the parameter enable drive switch.
Put a parameter file in the drive designated by the parameter enabled drive switch

I just connected with Q170MSCPU and got the same problem, I see Q03CPU in GX Works2 but I can't see Motion CPU part of this controller.

How do you fix this?

No error 2200 now (I think it's related with non-existance of program in CPU at start).
Now getting error 7030.

Anyone can help? Any resources on programming motion controllers would be really appreciated!

I have a quick start guide for the Q170MCPU, but it is too big to attach here. If you want to pm me your email address I will send it to you.

-Dave