MITSUBISHI FX2N to PanelView 600

TWControls said:
What is the part number of the Panelview? Depending on it's communications protocol it may be able to connect

As TW said, can the Mitsubishi do modbus. You need the right PV

ModbusPV600.jpg

Last edited:
Long time since i did a PV, i forgot about Modbus etc!

I dont think the FX2N has any modbus capabilities but you can get a Profibus FX2N-64DP-M Master adapter for it.

Also it should work fine with Devicenet and there is a slight possibility of it working with Ethernet but would have to dig a little deeper to find out. Need a part number before I do that much digging

Thanks everyone for your valueble comments. I think I can connect PV600 to FX2N by RS232 comms. But in Panelview, How can I refer tags to MITSUBISHI addresses(eg. X, Y, D, M Etc).

I don't believe your MITSUBISHI supports DF1 protocol. But I have never used one. If it doesn't then they are not going to talk.

It would need to end in a 14 to support modbus. You may be able to find an intermediate converter for your application