mitsubishi gx developer and a2shcpu

tac7703

I am having difficulty trying to connect to a Mitsubishi a2shcpu with gx developer. i keep getting a connection error i am currently using version 8.89t my windows is version 7 i have tried several settings in gx dev but nothing seem to work any help would be great
tim

Some Questions
-is it the first time you have used Windows 7 -
-Is it a 64bit setup
-Is the USB-RS232 converter driver for a 64 bit mc

consider setting up VMware and using XP

When you installed the GXdev program did you load the Mits Env first

The windows 7 is the 32 bit i have used it to communicate with the fx serious and thru the got screen i am using the serial cable to connect with not the usb. i did install the mit env. also right know i am waiting to see if i can get updated gx dev. since the version i have isnt windows comp according to mits.

Have you tried closing all the device/batch monitor screens, (if they are opened) and then re attempt to communicate. In the past if I have a device/batch monitor screen open from the last session, it would not let me in. (the comms option was greyed out). Hope this helps regards Badger.
PS. I run GX on Win7 although Mitzi don't officially recommend it yet.

Last edited: