Mitsubishi Melsec F2-60M Progarmming

riyajahamad

I want to program PLC Mitsubishi Melsec F2-60M, Have Meslec MEDOC software and programming cable SC09. Is it possible to connect with SC09, I don't tried as PLC is another city.
THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Riyazahmad. (y)

Yes it is, be sure to have the little 25pin-Din8pin cable to.
The SC09 is to parts - you have to use them both with the FX.

Dariusch

Ups sorry, I thought it was the FX - did not know there were a F2 serie.
This has to be a very old one?? I have not heard of this before.

Sorry again.

Dariusch

The F1 and F2 are very similar and they both use the 'clamp on' face hugger type plug n lead (sc-02 maybe - been a long time)

They are very old now and the programming lead or handheld programmer are obsolete and hard to get hold of.

AS GOODY SAYS,

The interface module you need is obsolete if you cant get your hands on one you are going to have to replace the plc for up to date version and write new program.

you need a F2-20-GF interface module which I`m afraid are extremely rare linked with a SC-03-S1 lead. I have heard of companies paying extortionate amounts to hire these out. Best bet is to change to FX PLC

Just heard our maitenance bought some of the inerface modules (F2-20-GF) on E-Bay

Last edited:
you need a F2-20-GF interface module which I`m afraid are extremely rare linked with a SC-03-S1 lead. I have heard of companies paying extortionate amounts to hire these out. Best bet is to change to FX PLC

Just heard our maitenance bought some of the inerface modules (F2-20-GF) on E-Bay

I know this is a very old thread but I'm in the same boat. F2-20-GF1's are available on Ebay. The SC-03-S1 is also available for a ridiculous price. Does anyone know what the a SC-03-S1 actually does? It has a DB25 on both ends and a DB9 cable so if I had to guess it is a DB9 RS232 on the PC end to DB25 RS422 converter on the PLC end. Does anyone know if an SC09 would work directly with the F2-20-GF1 since it is a USB to DB25 RS422 adapter?