Mitsubishi Q Series: Data logging (post-rig run, data analysis)

Mas01

This is a general question, so I'm just looking for help/advice or maybe where I should look to find this out...

I've created a new page on the GUI, which has got a bunch of parameters related to our cooling water system.

I want to make sure these parameters are logged for analysis after the rig has been run.

Is this normally configured in GTDesigner3, where the GUI screen/parameters are defined?

Thanks

There is an historical trend graph where you can set up a historical trend and add the variables to log, this also allows you to store CSV files, trigger when running & stop on not running etc. I have never used it but it looks pretty good, although a little tricky to set up by the looks of it.

Hist Trend.jpg

Brilliant - thanks for this.
I've just found some folders down the LHS of my GT Designer3 project called 'Historical Trend Gearbox", "Historical Trend Vacuum',etc., on which I can base my new data logging page. In my case the existing pages just list the parameters to be logged and their D-register values.
Cheers