ML1200 connected to a PV+ 600

suboliu

Hello, everybody
I have a ML1200 connected to a PV+ 600 via rs232. recently, I changed a HMI screen, but now in this screen, I press any button, it is very slow update. before this screen is fast as other screens. I don't know why? I change update tag rate, but this problem is the same.
anybody has idea?

First thing I'd do is check the baud rate settings on the screen and the PLC. Don't know why it would suddenly revert to a slower setting like that, but you never know. You can at least eliminate it as a possibility fairly easily.

First thing I'd do is check the baud rate settings on the screen and the PLC. Don't know why it would suddenly revert to a slower setting like that, but you never know. You can at least eliminate it as a possibility fairly easily.
Thank u very much.
if baud rate changed, every screen should update slow, why only this screen which I changed update slower?

Test the application on your PC, if you can, and see if the behavior is the same there.

My guess is that there's an addressing error you're not seeing, and the timeout waiting for that address to be resolved is interfering with the polling of the rest of the data.

Addressing errors show up best in FactoryTalk View Studio test mode because you have the large FactoryTalk diagnostics window to look at.

Test the application on your PC, if you can, and see if the behavior is the same there.

My guess is that there's an addressing error you're not seeing, and the timeout waiting for that address to be resolved is interfering with the polling of the rest of the data.

Addressing errors show up best in FactoryTalk View Studio test mode because you have the large FactoryTalk diagnostics window to look at.
Thanks Ken
your opion should be right! I test in my pc, It is fast uptate when I press go to screen button. other button are all error, I will check every address, and try.
Thanks again

Thanks Ken
your opion should be right! I test in my pc, It is fast uptate when I press go to screen button. other button are all error, I will check every address, and try.
Thanks again
Hello Ken
I checked this screen's every Tag address, all tag address are correct, but the problem is same.

Are there any addressing issues on any visibility tags on the screen?

Alternatively, maybe the screen update rate was changed to a faster rate in the original program before you made changes?

hello
Thank everybody. Ken is correct. I checked all tag, they seem that all correct, then I delete tags which only this screen has, other screen hasn't. create new tags for these object. then this screen work fast.
the only question is that I checked tags, no any problem on tags, tags connect is correct too, why when I use it, it make screen slow.

thank you
addressing issues !