ML1400 counter question

loundeb2

Hi,
I'm using a Micrologix 1400 PLC as a dual counter and oil monitor. I've included the program. I need to know why the HSC:0 isn't accumulating. I had both counters working together without the HSC:1.CE control rung, but since I need to be able to control these counters separately, I added it. Could someone please help me out with this. I'm at my wits end.

Thank You,
Lou

Hi,
I'm using a Micrologix 1400 PLC as a dual counter and oil monitor. I've included the program. I need to know why the HSC:0 isn't accumulating. I had both counters working together without the HSC:1.CE control rung, but since I need to be able to control these counters separately, I added it. Could someone please help me out with this. I'm at my wits end.

Thank You,

I think I figured it out

Hi,
I think I figured it out, although I haven't tried it yet. It seems the HSC MODE needs to be something other than 0 or 1 so the counter doesn't reset to zero when the preset is reached, which right now there is no preset as I only need it to keep track of a machines cycles.