MLX1400 to be replaced with ??

the message will fire repeatedly as long as the rung in conditions are true and may not fire at all (or might) if the rung in conditions are a oneshot.
I noticed that too and thought it was something I was doing wrong. I wanted to only fire the message after a success or failure was confirmed, then wait some time period before trying again (as I do with AB messaging), but could never get it to work. So I think I just settled for a timer with no feedback or something.

Otherwise, the only other real problems I have with Clicks are that sometimes online edits cause the logic that changes to glitch, such as bits get stuck in the wrong state even if the logic is telling it otherwise. The problem is consistent enough for me that I never do online edits with them anymore.

Last edited:
I noticed that too and thought it was something I was doing wrong. I wanted to only fire the message after a success or failure was confirmed, then wait some time period before trying again (as I do with AB messaging), but could never get it to work. So I think I just settled for a timer with no feedback or something.

Otherwise, the only other real problems I have with Clicks are that sometimes online edits cause the logic that changes to glitch, such as bits get stuck in the wrong state even if the logic is telling it otherwise. The problem is consistent enough for me that I never do online edits with them anymore.

I ended up using a timer for each message to let the rung remain true for apx. 25 msec and that seemed to result in the behavior I needed. Only real problem was that there were 24 messages on one system so I had 24 extra timers as a band aid, but it worked and left the rest of my standard polling logic intact including the ability to turn individual node polling off and on.