Modbus addressing with Unity Pro M580

bdossantos

Does anyone have a good doc that explains the addressing for modbus with unity. I am having issues setting up the addressing when trying to address %I(10001) and %IW(30001). Error "The instance is located on an address that isnt configured"

Tragically - Thank you. Did not read that. clears up somethings for me.

No problem, it is a bit of a pain but probably a more efficient way of doing things, i'm presuming Kepware can be configured to read bits on word easily enough once the M580 side is sorted.

Similar Topics

Hello, P.S: I am new to this Forum, please excuse me if i ma writing in the wrong section or if i used something that isn't accepted within this...
Replies
Views
I have a confusion regarding modbus addressing that it looks like in unity PLC we can only access 1x (%Mx) and 4x (%MWx) registers and we have to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone...!!!! I have been working on Project on Unity Pro.I have configured my DDI32 module to Mixed Topology and State Ram (see attached...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Using the designer software for the HC900 had me thinking. How can I assign 1 variable so 1 single bit. Like how can I say that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am doing PLC using M221 as a slave device and communication via modbus. The PLC has been completed and i am required to provide Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom