Modbus Simulation

srinathair

Dear All,

In real Time Iam Communicating Modicon PLC (Modbus data ) to INTouch HMI through DASMBTCP protocol. The communication is established and working fine.

Now i need to simulate through RSim or Modscan simulate software instead of Modicon Hardware.

I tried using within same PC with configuring as Local Host (Intouch, SMC & Rsim in Same PC) and also tried with Rsim separate PC and Intouch in other PC whereas i could not establish the communication.

My intouch PC IP is 192.168.1.100 and Modscan as 192.168.1.200

Can you help with the configurations or is there any way to simulate modbus??

Hi,

Good Question!!.

Plant is in Operating Condition and i cannot play with the real system for trial and error.

I got some variations to implement whereas i cannot test with the actual.