modicon m340 telemecanique/schneider

Tilo1234

Hi all, im in urgent need of some help in programming a telemec modicon m340. If anybody can help i would greatly appreciate it. Cheers

Hi i need someone in the UK who can write me a program with 6 digi inputs 6 digi outputs and a high speed counter

Where in the UK. The closer the programmer the more cost effective it will be, by that I mean You dont want help from Scotland If you are in Cornwall.

http://www.atg.gb.com/

Give these guys a call they have an ofice in Kings Norton Birmingham, I know they have access to at least a dozen programers and definately more. At least one of which will be conversant with Modicon/Telemechanique. Just checked they are main dealers with schneider.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have never used one of these processors before and am at a loss as how to connect to it. I have installed the Unity Pro M software along...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am having an issue concerning the Modicon System Responsible for the operation of our Generator System. (Particularly Dresser-Rand...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm configuring the M340 controller with ATV320 inverters via Canopen. Everything was fine until today, when after starting the electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom