Modicon, Momentum. Illegal Modbus function code OL9-21581

vlad

Hi !
I'm have Modicon Momentum. The plc go to stop and Ethernet port is locked. The message received: "Illegal Modbus function code OL9-21581". The last revision of operation system 127e.bin was installed.All proposition of Schneider electric was maked: the WatchDog Timer is maximum, the sweep constant function is disabled.
But the corruption happen every day.
Please your help !

Similar Topics

I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Does Modicon M430 and Momentum Controller have In-Built Modbus SLAVE functionality or do I need to add a Modbus card to them? I'm...
Replies
Views
First time with Unity Pro and a new Unity CBU (Central Brocessing Unit??):) Trying to read the RTC but having no luck at all. Can't be that...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has a Momentum PLC in a machine. There is a soft start that runs a large hydraulic pump, and about 15 solenoid valves that...
Replies
Views
Hey, gentlemens! I have PLC Modicon Momentum 171-CCC-96030 and ModBus registers list. I need connect to this PLC by ModBus TCP and reading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom