Modicon TSX analogue inputs help!!!

samstraka

I need to upgrade an existing TSX 3721 Micro with 24 TC inputs and 8 4-20mA inputs. The controller will not allow more than 4 analogue boards even I have the extension rack. Are there any slave controllers that could do this job or can I add an additional 37XX controller working as a slave and what communication protocols would be possible to use? I am planning to use TCP/IP as protocol and add Ethernet card to the controller with Magelis XBTGT2330 as HMI. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom