Modified parameters on PowerFlex VFD

Seb94

Hi,

I'm currently working on a machine equipped with Rockwell PowerFlex VFDs. I have one PowerFlex 753 (rev 6 or so) and two small PowerFlex 4M.
I configured them using DriveExecutive, all went well.
However I wonder if there's a way to visualise modified parameters or export a file that only contains these parameters. DriveExecutive can generate an XPS file with all params, but ideally I'd like to avoid sorting through all these lines.

Schneider ATVs have this functionality and it's quite practical when verifying the VFD config.

Thanks in advance, regards

Thank you.
I shall open my .dno file in CCW then, and print the modified parameters.

To anyone looking at this thread: I do not recommend using CCW (at least, on ~10 years old equipment)for configuring VFDs because it causes a lot of bugs.