Modify Instant DATABLOCK dword by VAT

omreko

Dear ALL, i have a DB that has a variable as DBD for exampl DB209.DBD40. that double word contain a number that no other FB or FC write to it. i wanted to modify that number by VAT. i did that and what i noticed that after closing the VAT, the value is returned back to original again!. my question is should i keep that VAT online to keep that mofication?
thansk all

How are you so sure that no other FB or FC is writing to it ?

For example, if the variable is in the interface section of an FB it will not come up in the cross reference but the FB can read/write instance data.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working with a SLC 5/05 but I have no experience with it. I've been tasked with trying to figure out if it is possible to directly modify...
Replies
Views
I am building a report screen with a SQL table display, and I want to be able to adjust the time range from which data are pulled (something I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wondering if anyone has had experience/knows how to modify the multicast address of EGD Data being produced. My PLC has Producer Id...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom