Module 1762sc-if8u

man64

Hi.
I have a problem with a plc 1100 I can not read the 172sc-if8u module I do not understand how to put the bits of inputs and the bits of outputs to read a term coupla type j

Have you downloaded and read the manual from Spectrum Controls? If not the do that. If you have downloaded and read all of it at what point in the setup are you confused?

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a problem with a plc 1100 I can not read the 172sc-if8u module I do not understand how to put the bits of inputs and the bits of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am fairly new in the PLC industry, and my latest job for me to complete is to test a panel with a single output module (Spectrum Control...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom