Module profile could not be found

Aan_Doni

Hallo, i try to find solution, but not founded yet.
so i try to create new thread, please help if you have insight.

i installed the RS Logix V33.01 , during i upload / open the job file project, Rs Logix appear message below:

"Module profile could not be found. this could indicate the module profile is not installed"

and i try to online, and rs logix can Online with PLC. but, Control Organizer and Local Organizer missing from Screen. how????

FYI, i try to make new Job file Project with COntroller 5069-L330ERS2 LOGIX330ERS2 , and then appear message like before, and i can't create new project.

please help.....

my action:
1. trying to install latest patch roll = Not good
2. Trying to Install Rs Logix 33.02 (Before 33.01)= Not good
3. .....

ErrorProfile.PNG