Module stuck

parag uike

Dear all,

good evening.

i am facing one problem regarding PLC .inwhich my process is going on & one of the module gets stuck up with the some error, then it will continue the process by neglecting error or it will stop process ?

plz help me out.

needfull help is required.
thanks in advance.

best regards,
parag uike

We're going to need some more information on this one.

What kind of PLC?
What kind of module?
What exactly do you mean by "the module gets stuck up with the some error," -- How do you detect this and get around it? Are there any other diagnostic codes?

the plc is slc -5/05
the module is DI-32 Channel.
module gets stuck with error means that hardware or software problem arrived immediately during a process is going on , whether cpu will move it into the fault mode or will overright problem by bypassing it.
detection of error is possible because of fault bits inside the taglist that is available for module status as well as for the all channel of that respective module.
plz help me out.
thanx in advance.
best regards,
parag uike