Monitor RSView Screen over internet

nirmal

Hi
In our new project we r supposed to provide the client with a facility to monitor their RSView screens over the internet. They dont need to change any values, just monitor the screen. can anyone suggest the different ways it is possible and the most cost effective and efficent way it can be done?
Thanks a lot
Nirmal

internet

Look for EVRSOFT software

I show my rsview project in the intranet network of my compagny. I use evrsoft to do that

PC ANYWHERE is a good option that allows you to view and control the project from a remote source. If you only allow them to look at the project later on they will want remote control!

How does an HTML editor let you do that, Wiggum ? Sounds neat !

The main way I've seen it done is with the RSView32 Webserver. It makes an HTML page out of an RSView display screen and allows that to be served by the Windows Internet Information Server (IIS).

The main way I've seen it done is with the RSView32 Webserver. It makes an HTML page out of an RSView display screen and allows that to be served by the Windows Internet Information Server (IIS).

Plus you get the added benefit of paying Rockwell lots more money. :)

For a more expensive option AB offers and server and HTML client to use for remote monitoring. It's called the Active Display system. Works well for my clients.