motion control siemens vs Schneider

I think the best is to have a software who can do inverse kinematics,isnt it? i know beckoff do this. Do you know if Schneider or siemens do that?

I think the best is to have a software who can do inverse kinematics,isnt it? i know beckoff do this. Do you know if Schneider or siemens do that?
The chances that the controllers have inverse kinematics functions or blocks is small. There are so many possibilities. However, many controllers can do the trig if you know how to do the math.

What you need is a robot that has the inverse kinematics written for that particular robot. A general or non standard solution will require that you do the math. I can tell you that is beyond most engineer's ability.

So can you do the math? If so you have plenty of options. If not the options are greatly reduced

Hi,

Synchronized motion falls under the three following main categories:

1. Electronic gearing : Master/Slave velocity following
2. Electronic camming : Master/Slave position following
3. Interpolation: CNC

So, you have to figure out which architecture from the above does your application fall under, if it's synchronized motion. Then you can select the required hardware.

Thanks.