Motor Locked Sinamics S120

Your trace was there, but is now not visible.

My comment - you need to show speed demand as well as speed feedback - it would appear you have a synchronous motor so you can replace the current feedback with speed demand.

Okay. I will add those values. Which one from the list. Looks like many speed tags.

Screenshot_180.png

Something certainly seems to be holding the axis from moving based on how the position jumps when the torque disappears. And whatever it is must be pretty stiff given how quickly it moves and settles. Gear teeth are just as likely as anything else at this point.

Keith

Similar Topics

I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom