Motor start timer after losing power

Use the AUX from both motors in your logic as the "latching" bit. When the starters drop out, your logic will update and turn off the output.

For drbitboy's question:
Use the AUX from the starter of the 1st motor as the enable for the 2nd and add a maintenance bypass switch in case the 1st motor is out of service and you want to run the 2nd one.

Makes me wonder how big these motors are.....

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know the best way to add a horn to a start button that stays on for 10 sec then shuts off and the motor starts.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the bet way to add a horn to a start button that stays on for 10 sec then shuts off and the motor starts.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been asked to commission two new Powerflex 525 vfds on site which I've never done before and I've ran into a problem which I'm...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a 100 HP , 480 V (Full Load Amps 124 ) Hammer Mill motor that has a Wye/Delta starting procedure. I would like to put...
Replies
Views
I have P036 configured as 2 wire SRC Control with an exteranl supply. I choose the direction with a 3 point rotary switch. The problem is when it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom