Motor temperature

rsdoran,

the first document plainly says that maximum winding temperature for a class B motor is 130 degr.

the second document talks mainly about temperature rise. There is a graph for a class B motor where you have for example 90 degr. allowable temperature rise at 40 degr. amb. (40+90=130).

So they say the same, only in slightly differnt ways.

Similar Topics

Kindly at which temperatures are the servomotors ok to run? We are trying a machine for long periods, and some of the servo drives displayed a...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , A co-worker is having a problem at the plant with a Fanuc robot and a Robot Alarm SRVO-067 OHAL2 alarm (Grp:%d Ax:%d)...
Replies
Views
We are doing a retrofit of a machine where Lenze servodrives are replaced with Siemens. However the Lenze servomotors are retained. One of the...
Replies
Views
C
Please, what experiences have you had using PLC analog inputs with bearing and winding RTD temperature sensors? Specifically Allen-Bradley...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for how others do it. I need to start a 1 phase motor. I have always used a regular 3 phase Motor Protected Circuit Breaker and looped...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom