Move a value into the CTU block - Connected Components workbench

keristos

Hi all,

Does anyone know if its possible to MOV a value (DINT) into the counter variable CTU.CV on Connected Components Workbench?

I tried to do so only to get an error:

Error 2 WATERMETERS.CTU_1.CV:Illegal access to function block instance parameter

WATERMETERS is a User Defined Block.

Thank you,
Patrick

Nice catch! I was banging my head against the wall for a while on this.
I am currently converting company standard code from the RS5K environment, and am having to use several work arounds.
That aside, the Micro800 line is great and the software environment is not that bad at all.

Similar Topics

Hello, Please Help! I have an array of 20 registers that I want to search for a value. There will be over 100 DINTS Values that come in and if the...
Replies
Views
I want to make a program with two POU's, one in Ladder Diagram and the other is in Structure Text. The 1st POU produces an integer output...
Replies
Views
See attached image. I am looking for a way to copy based on the count. I have an example shown, if the value .ACC value is 1, I want to copy from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom