MrPLC.com

It's not doing that to me, as of 9:33 PST on Nov. 16. I can get through to both the Main and Forum pages.

Try a handful of other sites; maybe there is something wrong with your DNS server.

And hey, what a great site to be stuck with !

Thanks guys..

I cleaned out my cache, rebooted and its working OK now.....I just love windows.....

Kevin H

Probably because this is a better site....I posted queations on both sites and by far I get more responses on this site....

jimdi4 said:
Probably because this is a better site....I posted queations on both sites and by far I get more responses on this site....

Comment:

What's best about this site is that it's not broken down into a huge variaty of sub-catagories. This makes it much more stright forward, and your new thread likely to be viewed by way more people, hence..more responses.. :D

Is anyone able to go there right now?

I am not able to get into mrplc.com. Maybe he's performing server maintenance. (whatever that means...)

2PM CST 11/17/04

server maintenance whatever that means

its when you take a baseball bat to the box then replace it with a supposedly faster one

no its currently down under

Yeah...

I think it's secret IT code for "we don't know what the **** is wrong with this thing" :) :)

Disclaimer: I am not talking about Chris specifically, just IT in general...

OT

Way Of Topic.

93lt1 said:
Is anyone able to go there right now?

I am not able to get into mrplc.com. Maybe he's performing server maintenance. (whatever that means...)

2PM CST 11/17/04

Hummmmm Cedar Rapids. Was there in june for the BBQ Roundup. Delicious!

Bands where good to!