Multi-axis stepper -Compact Logix

swhite65

I'm working on a machine that will have 8 steppers. Nothing complicated and will probably use a combination of standalone Oriental indexers as well as one or more of the cards that AMCI provides for stepper control. One of the motors I need is a Nema 42CZ. Boston Gear normally fits this reducer with an AC motor but I have not been able to find a stepper in this frame. We need to close the loop to control the product being dispensed. Anyone?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, We have been working on our own controller after many decades of using the "big names". What would your ideal motion-controller be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, 1st time posting so please be patient with me. I have been having an issue with a Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis drive system in my plant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, 1st time posting so please be patient with me. I have been having an issue with a Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis drive system in my plant...
Replies
Views
hello all, does anyone know how to download / upload the parameter of 1394 motion control system? what is the software to use?:bonkhead:
Replies
Views
Is it possible to use >1 mso or msf on a motion axis?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom