Low cost multi-axis motion controller

Hmmm, yes please. I'm intrigued.
This is all I could find

Craig
You hit the jack pot.
I have meet the original own and his son that now runs the company at trade shows and have spent plenty of time arguing with him on this forum.
https://www.iyeya.cn/forum-178-1.html
They tend to boast and advertise too much on the forum.

These will work for simple applications but you should know the digital cylinders only have a proportional gain that CAN'T be adjusted. Yes it is simple if your application is simple. If is doesn't work well enough you are screwed. Some have complained about this. However, if you are simply applying force to bend pipes these may work. Remember, applying 10K lbf to bend something is much different than applying 10K lbf to move a mass. If the mass is too big it will be very oscillatory and there is no derivative gain to dampen the motion. Also, there is no feed forwards. There is alway following error
The upside is that you don't need a gazillion MHz Galil or Propeller chip to control these digital cylinders. You just need enough two digital outputs for each axis to step them in and out.

Notice in the upper left you see PEN. I am a honorary moderator of that group. However, my posts get screened before being posted. I may be the only non-Chinese that has moderator status.

The current owner is Yang Tau. His father still posts on the forum Yang Tau has been banned a few times but he keeps coming back under different names but it is easy to tell who he is by the advertising. Notice, my distributor pays for advertising at the top to support the forum.

Again, they are in a different market from us but they have a product that might fit your needs. One more thing. Thee are a couple of companies around the world that have something similar but we never bump into them.

I only get chicken scratch, can't find the language selection.

Yeah, I already had questions re: controlability but I'm just thinking about replacing dumb actuators.
Do they do acc/dec?

I went to visit some guy in Switzerland, many years ago who had come up with a similar concept but only the valve bit. I couldn't get excited about it, mind.

Craig

I only get chicken scratch, can't find the language selection.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
Its a Chinese servo hydraulic forum. What did you expect?

Yeah, I already had questions re: controlability but I'm just thinking about replacing dumb actuators.
Do they do acc/dec?
Kind of. It depends on the time constant/gains. You can't control the accel and decel. Because it is a time constant the velocity ramps are exponential curves. To use a phrase I really hate "it is what it is"

I went to visit some guy in Switzerland, many years ago who had come up with a similar concept but only the valve bit. I couldn't get excited about it, mind.
Zenny Olson designed a stepper hydraulic valve too. I have only controlled one. The were a tried around the early 80s but fell out of favor due to the limitations and the high speed requirements of the lumber industry.