Multiple CLX processors in same chassis running essentially same program

"if it's kinda sorta mostly working let's just back away slowly and see if we can get offsite before it stops again so we can say 'it always works while we're onsite, you must be doing something wrong'."

Gotta love that attitude. Sure fire way to give you company a really great reputation ;)

Similar Topics

I'm running into an issue migrating a PLC-5 using the newer Logix Designer Export when opening a saved .ACD from RSLogix-5. It has multiple RIO...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have 6 PLCs (Compact Logix) I want to share some data between. I was hoping to add the shared data to an already shared UDT with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently, with great help from the angels on this very forum, I was able to 'talk' with a SLC over DH+ to ControlLogix and pass registers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I configured this method some months ago, and have just come back to site to do some more work/testing. What I have found, at the moment...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom