Multiple Comm paths factory talk view ME V6.1

DUNK

I have no problems setting up a single communications path In FTV ME. How would you go about setting up 1 application to communicate to multiple PLC's via Ethernet IP?

It would be the same..meaning just add the shortcut and point it to the controller and repeat.

HTH

I must be missing something. I added each controller, all have different names. When I Clicked OK it only tells me of the one change and not all 3.

Add your shortcut and then select the controller and then select apply and repeat. I also think you when your all done you may have to hit verify and ok in the lower right hand corner but that could be just a habit of mine.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have 3 drives setup in a daisy chain off of 1 22-comm-e card. The daisy chain has 120ohm terminating resistors at both ends. For...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is Control Expert V15.0 supposed to support multiple monitors? I'm running Control Expert V15.0 on my host Windows 11 PC, connected to two...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom