Need help finding PLC5 ethernet driver

capt_c

I found this web site while searching for a solution to my problem. Great web site! Here's my problem: I have a MS DOS application written in C that currently talks a PLC5 over DataHighway. The DataHighway is being removed and the PLC put on ethernet. I need a PLC5 ethernet communications library that I can use with my C program.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!!

I contacted them but all of their products are for the Windows environment. I need something for DOS. The search continues...
Any other ideas???

Wow, I did a google search and it came up empty. If there is such a beast, I don't have the slightest ideal where to look. It sounds
like your are taking an old dos program and trying to upgrade it to ethernet controls. It that is true it may be time to enter the 21st century. The only other possible choice would be to keep the DH+ communications and add one of those 1761-NET-ENI cards. Do a search on ENI on this forum to get more info. By the way, are you using the old Allen-Bradley KT software?

Thanks all for the help! I downloaded the ABEL software and that looks like it will do the trick. I'm being dragged into the 21st century...kicking and screaming ;)

Mark, I was using the AB Interchange software for DH+ comm.