Need help( Gx Developer 8)

Thanks Geniusintraining & STL???

Now i understand it, but does it reset itself after 60 seconds?
And how about hours?
Sorry i'm new in the PLC program.

Now i understand it, but does it reset itself after 60 seconds?
Are you sure?

And how about hours?
You can easily determine Hours/Mins, Each 60 pulses gives you minutes, each 3600 pulses will give you hours,using compares and incrementing two new counters will give you your Hr:Min display.

Reseting the counts is simply a matter of moving zero to the counters when your input is low.

Thanks Geniusintraining & STL???.

I have success in creating the hours and minutes.
But how to i upload the picture into this forum to show it to both of you?

When you click relpy... look below you will see the attach file(S) button

Glad you got it working...

I think your code is fine, all i would do is organise it better for ease of reading, also comment each rung.

lad.jpg