Need info on Configuring CP Tools in Step 7 Configuration

Jeff C

Recently we just aquired new tooling of which is CP (chicago Pnumatic)It looks like their is 2 ways you can configure this in the hardware config. One is to use the I/O config.The other is to use the Memory transfer config.We are planning on using the memory transfer config due to sending serial number info across to the unit for data collection. The only problem is when I do memory transfer config a get an error on the profi saying unit not ready for data exchange and to reconfigure. If I do it the I/O config it goes great.Just thought I would throw this out to anybody that has worked with these tools before.Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi guys its my first time here so im not to sure how this works. But anyway, my goal is to keep the same speed i got for my conveyor belt. Right...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine and I are pulling out on old (failed) 484 system as a charity project for a propulsion system on a ship that is used for disaster...
Replies
Views
Happy festive greetings to all, As part of my learning process on PLC I was able to visit a manufacturing plant that uses only GE PLC. Until now I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the com port pinouts are on this monitor? I can't seem to find any information as it is discontinued. Thanks
Replies
Views
I am just starting to learn about PLC. I want to use a PLC with Human Machine Interface and Rotary Encoder to control the Bandsaw Mill Head for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom