Need print out of Omron hmi ONW file

Patrix

Hi all,

Anyone here that stil uses NT suport tool for Omron hmi. I can't get my version running on my laptop, so maybe someone here can make a printout for me from the attached file

Thank you very much in advantage

Last edited:
Have not used it for years - all the old screens are dead now. It is on the CX-One disks - try re-installing it - possibly a later version on the latest CX-One DVD.

What version do you have? What operating system? What happens when you double click on the
c:\Program Files\OMRON\NTST4.1E\Bin\NTST.EXE file?

HMI_2.jpg

Thanks BobB and JRB for replying,

NT- suport tool version 4.8E used to work on my windows 7 pro machine. This week i needed it to read the tags used in the HMI. the tool did start, it shows in taskmanager, services that NTST.exe is running. But no window will pop up. I did a reinstall from the CX-One dvd, but the same thing happend, no window.

I need to read the tags used in the HMI, because the plc CQM1 died. Fatal memory error. i got a backup from the program but not the symbol list, so i need to do some reverse engineering so i can replace the PLC and HMI for some new hardware.