Need Software For Progamming In Different Plc's

vivekkansara

I Need Softwares For Programming In Simens Plc's S7-200 And S7-300. Software For Omron ; Messung; Mitsubishi And Allen Bredley.
Could Anyone Please Advice How Shud I Get These Softwares From. Or Either There Is Some Sites For These Plc Software...
Thanks.................
Vk.

Good. I wish the software suppliers would put more rescources into putting these guys in jail. Maybe then they could get rid of their obnoxious key disks and copy protection schemes that take money out of MY pocket.

OZEE,OkiePC
There is nothing in the OP's post to subjects he/she is looking for illegal software.

Mickey said:
OZEE,OkiePC
There is nothing in the OP's post to subjects he/she is looking for illegal software.

Correct. Perceptions can be accurate many times, but may not be at times.

The answer to the original poster:
The Software used to program the PLCs probably takes more time, more people, more resources etc. than the hardware PLC itself, to create, maintain, copy protect, distribute, support and upgrade. Hence, they are not cheap.
To obtain them, you will have to contact the vendor of the PLC. If you are a student, ask your Professor to contact the vendor and inquire about any academic pricing.
If you are employed, your employer should purchase the software for your use.
If neither, contact the vendor directly and see if they have any demo/trial/limited version of the software.

The article said that the 32 eBay transactions would have a value of over 1 million dollars if the software was genuine. What software costs $30,000 per copy?

kittydog42 said:
The article said that the 32 eBay transactions would have a value of over 1 million dollars if the software was genuine. What software costs $30,000 per copy?

Your assumption of one ebay auction equals one Rockwell software may be wrong.

and sometimes can find demo/limited versions that are free to try, I have seen for S7200 for example. And Sitect Scada also can try before buy.