New Job interview!!!!!

bigrthanur

I have been waiting for this for a while so i could use some advice.

I am going in for an interview for an instrumentation Technician with a popular fuel refinery. I was wondering if anyone on this board could give me a few pointers on what to hit on for a good impact. (Besides all the basics.)

Thanks!

besides your experience and training, try to stress your motivation too ... and especially if you don't have any prior experience or training, that motivation thing REALLY gets important ...

good luck ...

PS Edit ... I just ran across this article ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

So, I have my first real job interview this week...and I'm pretty nervous but also VERY excited. Just graduated as a junior industrial automation...
Replies
Views
I have been invited for an interview @Beumer group (Company) During the interview they will also ask me to make a program anyone here working in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I know there are tons of control engineer, PLC programmer and president of some automation companies on this forum. I am...
Replies
Views
The company I am going to interview for is using mostly AB, but they want to convert over to Siemens. I haven't played with Siemens in about 2...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use a test to determine if a job candidate has some actual skills? If so, could you share some example questions? I need to evaluate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom