new to dslaunch and Direct Logic

If you want to use the 16 input bits (X0 - X17) as a single numeric word then use V40400. Similarly if you want to address the 16 output bits (Y0 - Y17) as a single numeric output then use V40500.

They aren't different locations, just different ways of looking at the same area.

Similar Topics

i have direct logic 105 w/ a usb-serial cable with which i am trying to control led lights but i can't get dslaunch to open when i d-click the...
Replies
Views
I am very very new to PLC Programming. I purchased from Automation Direct the DL06, HO-CTRIO, STP-DRV-4035 Driver and the TRD-H100VD Encoder...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom