Newbie need help.

i did but an end to it..

and after compile there no error msg prompt. Wht can be the problem?

|-----| |-----[ ]--|
|------------(ed)--|

here a pic. for my program
testpic.GIF

DON`T know

On some softwares you have to tell it you want to see whats happening online. When you make your input can you see it online. If so does your output come on. If it does there is probably a switch on your output card that switches between the outputs you see. Thjis can be confusing. If it lets you download this program it should be working? You`ll get it hang in there! 🍻

the prgram was a demo which restrict me o 200 lines ofcommand only but never mind that. Cos im only using it for a test drive..

Duke u make a point cos i know when e plc is in online mode and when e switchs are flip the porgram on yr computer will display the cheanges by coloring the corresponding symbol.. but for my case.. it a no no.. Sight!!
i tyr almost all of he options in the program. n i can find such a option..
The up n down loading of the program seem to work find.. cos i try startin a new one then up load from my plc to computer and it works.. so im kinda out of idea where the fault maybe..
But is the battery for the cpu that impotant.. cos my batt fault lit up.. will it affect the program.. cos i tink e battery is only for the internal clock right??
thanks guys,.. correct me when im wrong, or drop me some more hints..

No most batteries that are in cpu systems are for retaining memory when power is removed. Does your program on your PC verify as equal to that in the CPU