no joke

Use grafcet.

This will help you to understand your problem better and will also make the solution easier. But i must say for somebody who's experience is to make a led blink; it's one small step for menkind, but one big step for you.

But i saw this machine working somewhere on TV...it can be done :D

I would suggest that before you engage the Verimetric Weiner Laser, you initialize the Quantam Rotary Spindle Drive (which can be VFD driven if necessary). Don't forget to allow the Transitional Temperature Sensor System to run in the background. Oh and I almost forgot... The Hydrometer Metering/Analyzing Generators should be set at their lowest settings. Then just set back and watch the hot dogs flow!!!

Paul,

I confess, it is MacGuyver. A nickname (actually redundant now as that place is long closed)I picked up when I was an apprentice electrician. I'll leave you to work out the rest. And I'm not telling you how long ago that was!

Chief Senor MacGuyver, thank you for saving our village.
MacGuyver Don't thank me, thank the gravitational pull of the moon.

HOT DOG SPECS: 6 inches long,filled with offcuts from the slaughter house,packed with artificial flavours and chemicals and neatly packaged in a non toxic skin.

delish !
(y)

I have seen hot dogs made. Whoever said you don't want to see it is correct!

AZG73, (may I call you A?) don't take this personally, but you asked a poorly worded question, and one with such a large scope, that it is essentially impossible to answer. If you are a good sport, come back with a more specific question, and one that shows you have put some efort into it. We don't expect you to have the answers, but part of your education ought to be learning is how to find answers and how to ask questions.

If you AREN'T a good sport, then don't go away mad, just go away.

93lt1 -

erm um erm busted ! :rolleyes:
hope you don't mind,guess i will have to get the flashing pumpkin head :D

What do you mean?

Tom, with all due respect, I gave him a perfectly good answer based on the input he gave in his original post. Oh, sure, I didn't write the logic for him but I showed him some pointers. I gave him as much info as he gave me!! If you don't watch out for the Transitional Temperature Sensor System, it can spoil batches of product. If my post didn't help him then he's on his own. AZG73--if you feel the same way, don't even bother to ask for help on your Beenie Weenie Machinee!