A joke

I've seen this before. You need to change out the flux capacitiors.

This usually involves a left handed screwdriver, a long weight, and a bucket of spare bits to get it started. Once you grease it with enough extra bits (2 bytes worth usually does the trick), you should be able to start it up no problem.

the power is out

Sad but true... I can't tell you the hours I have spent on the phone trying to help... then I ask "is the power on?" answer "no should it be"

I have been stung by this so many times, now its the first question and most people get offend when I ask "is the power on" but I have to ask...

And wasn't there a Tech Support guy fired from HP about 15 years ago for telling someone to take the not working computer back to the store he bought it from & tell them he was too stupid to own a computer (wouldn't power up in a building the power was turned off in - as mentioned earlier.)

Yes, not only was he fired but he sued for wrongful termination (because the user WAS too stupid to own a computer). Am unsure of the outcome...

PLC1 forgot PLC2's birthday. PLC2 insulted PLC1 about "performance issues". Now PLC1 is talking to remote IO.
I actually heard that PLC1 is connecting one of its outputs to one of the remote IO inputs.

Try replacing the hydrocoptic marzel vanes so you can effectively eliminate the side-fumble. Otherwise, you may induce inverse reactive current.